Technical Sales Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established technical distributor within the cutting tool industry. Sales experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
You will be working as part of the external sales team to actively promote Fenn Tool as a company and as a supplier of choice. Ultimately you will be working to provide customer focused solutions to ensure that team and individual sales targets are met.
Based in the region of the South of England.
Residing in either Dorset or Hampshire would be desirable, however surrounding areas would be considered.
Flexibility and willingness to travel is essential for this role.
The ideal candidate will have technical experience of conventional and CNC machining processes, including but not limited to, turning, milling, drilling and tapping. Along with previous sales experience but not essential.
You will bring with you a good knowledge of CNC programming and a high level of competency using Microsoft Office.
As this role offers a degree of autonomy, you should be driven, hardworking and self-motivated, someone who wants to succeed.
In addition, you will be a strong communicator who enjoys solving client’s problems by giving them both commercially focused and technically sounds solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Using a variety of soft skills to listen to and assess customers tooling requirements, with a view to ensuring exceptional customer service at all times and selling a solution.
- Provide clients with commercially focused, practical and technically sound advice on their tooling requirements and highlight the ways in which our products can enhance their manufacturing processes.
- Actively seek to increase our client database with a view to increasing sales figures both in volume and gross profit.
- Updating our CRM system with call logs and customer information
- Actively seek and identify ways in which to promote and ultimately make sales of ancillary products, services and systems ( e.g. vend and tool management systems, shrink/ balancing machines)
- Liaison with the internal support team to address any client issues or concerns.
- Operate within the company procedures and policies to ensure compliance within the quality standards and health and safety requirements.
- Restocking of vending machines.
- Undertake training as required to ensure the upkeep on your own professional development; to expand your knowledge both within your field but also of the company (e.g. product knowledge)
- All other duties as reasonably required to support the wider objective of the role.
What You Can Expect
Competitive salary and benefits package, including: company car, private health care and pension.
Commission/ bonus structure. Independent working environment and a varied role as part of a friendly team.
Alternatively, apply via mail.
Private & Confidential
Fenn Tool Limited
44 Springwood Drive
Springwood Industrial Estate